All New 2022 Corvette
Three stunning new colours. A new low-profile rear spoiler. The stunning new IMSA GTLM Championship C8.R Edition. These are just a few of the new features coming this summer to the 2022 Corvette. Sign up to get the most up-to-date information on the next entry in the Corvette legacy.
IMSA GTLM CHAMPIONSHIP C8.R EDITION
3 NEW COLORS
LOW-PROFILE REAR SPOILER
Pushing a quarter-mile in 11.2 seconds, the engine placement offers rear weight bias where it matters most. To improve downforce, the windshield is positioned over the front wheels for more power and domination out in these streets.
The retractable hardtop convertible roof seamlessly flows into the body design, creating an open-air curtain around passengers. Whether you’re on the road with the top down or on the track with the top up, performance stays high with the most track-capable Corvette convertible in history.
With seamless integration and a cutting-edge command centre, Corvette features the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system† with a 8-inch diagonal colour touch-screen as well as a 12-inch diagonal reconfigurable digital instrument display. Plus, technologies like wireless Apple CarPlay®† and wireless Android AutoTM† compatibility make this car super connected.
- Removable roof panel
- Bose premium 10-speaker system
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system†
- Standard 8-way power GT1 seats and power tilt/telescoping steering column
- HD Rear Vision Camera†
- Bose Performance Series 14-speaker audio system
- Lumbar/wing adjust
- Colour Head-Up Display
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Premium system† with Connected Navigation†
- Memory Driver and Passenger Convenience Package
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert,† Side Blind Zone Alert† and Performance Data Recorder
- 8 interior colour options
- Custom leather-wrapped instrument panel and doors
- Sueded-microfibre upper interior trim
- Standard GT2 seats in Napa leather
From one in a thousand to one of a kind.
Step into the winner’s circle and customize the IMSA GTLM Championship C8.R Special Edition—a performance masterpiece designed to commemorate Corvette Racing's winning 2020 season and limited to a production run of just 1000 vehicles.